Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products near Wyoming? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We sell a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer free USPS shipping throughout Wyoming!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD in Wyoming, use code LOCAL15 to instantly receive 15% off your full order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Harvested by Hand from our 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural and Organic Production Practices
- All CBD Products Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability and 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- fabuleaf Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wyoming?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal throughout Wyoming.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legalized in the United States under the Farm Bill, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly recommended to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Wyoming
With such a vast amount different companies, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Wyoming.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.