Shopping for full spectrum CBD near Wisconsin? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free USPS shipping throughout Wisconsin!
That’s right! You can stop googling oil nearby and easily get high-quality tinctures, creams, and softgels delivered right to your front door!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD in Wisconsin, use coupon code LOCAL15 to receive 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Harvested by Hand from an independent 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- All Products are Produced Naturally & Organically
- fabuleaf Products Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability and 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- Our CBD are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
We Provide Free USPS Delivery to These Wisconsin Cities
- West Bend, Wisconsin
- Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- Janesville, Wisconsin
- Bellevue, Wisconsin
- Watertown, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
- Howard, Wisconsin
- Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Wausau, Wisconsin
- Cudahy, Wisconsin
- New Berlin, Wisconsin
- Brookfield, Wisconsin
- West Allis, Wisconsin
- Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
- Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Appleton, Wisconsin
- Weston, Wisconsin
- Greenfield, Wisconsin
- Grand Chute, Wisconsin
- La Crosse, Wisconsin
- Superior, Wisconsin
- Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
- Waukesha, Wisconsin
- Neenah, Wisconsin
- Beloit, Wisconsin
- Caledonia, Wisconsin
- River Falls, Wisconsin
- Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
- Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
- Kaukauna, Wisconsin
- South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Mequon, Wisconsin
- Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin
- Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Menomonie, Wisconsin
- Menasha, Wisconsin
- De Pere, Wisconsin
- Franklin, Wisconsin
- Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Middleton, Wisconsin
- Muskego, Wisconsin
- Germantown, Wisconsin
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
- Oak Creek, Wisconsin
- Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Racine, Wisconsin
- Fitchburg, Wisconsin
- Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Onalaska, Wisconsin
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary in different states and regions.
That said, you are highly recommended to perform your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in the state you reside in.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Wisconsin
With so many different companies, it can often become quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Wisconsin.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.