Looking for high-quality CBD products near West Virginia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We are proud to offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD products in West Virginia, use discount code SAVELOCAL to receive 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid and Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- fabuleaf CBD Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability and 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- fabuleaf CBD are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Enjoy Free USPS Delivery to These Cities in West Virginia
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal to use throughout West Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legalized in the United States under the Farm Bill, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in West Virginia
Because there are such a vast number various options to choose from, it can become difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in West Virginia or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.