Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Vermont? We’ve got you covered!
We are proud to offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on each order throughout Vermont!
Free USPS shipping isn’t the only bonus fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Vermont, use code GOOGLE15 to receive 15% off your order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Harvested by Hand from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- fabuleaf CBD Contain > 0.3% THC
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see COAs)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- fabuleaf CBD are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Vermont?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Vermont.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly recommended to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Vermont
With such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Vermont or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.