Looking for high-grade CBD in South Dakota? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We are proud to offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp flower CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout South Dakota!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD in South Dakota, use coupon code CBDNEARME15 to instantly save 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from our 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- All Products are Produced Naturally & Organically
- fabuleaf Products Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability & 3rd-Party Testing (check out our COAs)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- Our CBD Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Dakota?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal to use in South Dakota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is officially legalized in the US under the Farm Bill, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly recommended to perform your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within the state you live in.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in South Dakota
Because there are so many various products, it can often become quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you should think about when shopping for CBD in South Dakota or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.