Looking for high-quality CBD in South Carolina? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We are proud to offer a wide selection of quality, full spectrum CBD products and include free USPS shipping on each order throughout South Carolina!
That’s right! You can stop googling oil near me and simply get top quality CBD oil tinctures, topicals, and soft gel capsules delivered right to your door!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in South Carolina, use coupon code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a singular 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids and Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- All CBD Contain less than 0.3% THC
- Full Traceability & 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- All Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
We Provide Free USPS Delivery to These South Carolina Cities
- Greenville, South Carolina
- North Charleston, South Carolina
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Fort Mill, South Carolina
- Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Aiken, South Carolina
- Summerville, South Carolina
- Five Forks, South Carolina
- Seven Oaks, South Carolina
- Easley, South Carolina
- Hanahan, South Carolina
- Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Sumter, South Carolina
- North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Socastee, South Carolina
- Conway, South Carolina
- Florence, South Carolina
- Saint Andrews, South Carolina
- Greenwood, South Carolina
- Lexington, South Carolina
- Greer, South Carolina
- Taylors, South Carolina
- Bluffton, South Carolina
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Mauldin, South Carolina
- Ladson, South Carolina
- North Augusta, South Carolina
- Anderson, South Carolina
- Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- Clemson, South Carolina
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Wade Hampton, South Carolina
- West Columbia, South Carolina
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal throughout South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legalized in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly recommended to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in South Carolina
Because there are such a vast number various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one should consider when purchasing CBD in South Carolina or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.