Looking for high-quality CBD products near Rhode Island? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer free USPS shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Free USPS shipping isn’t the only bonus fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD in Rhode Island, use coupon code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Harvested by Hand from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- fabuleaf CBD Contain less than 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability & 3rd-Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- All Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Enjoy Free USPS Shipping throughout Rhode Island
- Cranston, Rhode Island
- Johnston, Rhode Island
- Barrington, Rhode Island
- Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- West Warwick, Rhode Island
- East Providence, Rhode Island
- Middletown, Rhode Island
- Cumberland, Rhode Island
- Burrillville, Rhode Island
- North Providence, Rhode Island
- Lincoln, Rhode Island
- Coventry, Rhode Island
- Providence, Rhode Island
- Newport, Rhode Island
- Westerly, Rhode Island
- Central Falls, Rhode Island
- Smithfield, Rhode Island
- Narragansett, Rhode Island
- Warwick, Rhode Island
- Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Bristol, Rhode Island
- Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Tiverton, Rhode Island
- South Kingstown, Rhode Island
- North Kingstown, Rhode Island
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal throughout Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legalized in the US under the 2018 Farm Bill, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to perform your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within the region you live in.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Rhode Island
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Rhode Island.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.