Shopping for high-quality CBD products near New Mexico? We’ve got you covered!
At fabuleaf, We are proud to offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Mexico!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD in New Mexico, use coupon code FINDCBD15 to receive 15% off your entire cart!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Harvested by Hand from an independent 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural and Organic Production Practices
- Our Products Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability & 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- Our Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
We Offer Fast, Free Shipping to These New Mexico Cities
- Los Lunas, New Mexico
- South Valley, New Mexico
- Roswell, New Mexico
- Hobbs, New Mexico
- Farmington, New Mexico
- Clovis, New Mexico
- Sunland Park, New Mexico
- Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Carlsbad, New Mexico
- Rio Rancho, New Mexico
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Las Cruces, New Mexico
- Alamogordo, New Mexico
- Gallup, New Mexico
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in New Mexico?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal to use in New Mexico.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is officially legalized in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to perform your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within the state you live in.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in New Mexico
Because there are so many various brands, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in New Mexico.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.