Shopping for premium-quality CBD products near Nebraska? fabuleaf CBD has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of superior quality, full spectrum CBD products and include free shipping on each order throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Nebraska, use code FINDCBD15 to instantly receive 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from our Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoid and Terpenes
- Natural and Organic Production Practices
- All CBD Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd-Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- Our CBD are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Nebraska CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Nebraska?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal throughout Nebraska.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is officially legalized in the US under the 2018 Farm Bill, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly recommended to do your own research into the laws and regulations in the state you live in.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Nebraska
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Nebraska or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.