Shopping for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Montana? We’ve got you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp flower CBD products and offer free shipping on each order throughout Montana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD products in Montana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Harvested by Hand from an independent 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- All Products are Produced Naturally and Organically
- All CBD Contain > 0.3% THC
- Full Traceability and 3rd Party Lab Testing (see COAs)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- fabuleaf CBD Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Montana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal throughout Montana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly recommended to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Montana
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must consider when buying CBD in Montana or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.