Shopping for top-quality CBD products near Mississippi? We’ve got you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, full spectrum CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Finally… You can stop searching up CBD near me and get premium-grade CBD oil tinctures, topicals, and soft gel capsules shipped right to your door!
Free USPS shipping isn’t the only special fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD in Mississippi, use discount code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from our Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- All Products Contain less than 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability & 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- All CBD Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
We Provide Free USPS Shipping to These Cities in Mississippi
- Starkville, Mississippi
- Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Natchez, Mississippi
- Tupelo, Mississippi
- Biloxi, Mississippi
- Southaven, Mississippi
- Horn Lake, Mississippi
- Pearl, Mississippi
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Ridgeland, Mississippi
- Meridian, Mississippi
- Clarksdale, Mississippi
- Madison, Mississippi
- Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Laurel, Mississippi
- Clinton, Mississippi
- Brandon, Mississippi
- Greenville, Mississippi
- Columbus, Mississippi
- Pascagoula, Mississippi
- Hernando, Mississippi
- Oxford, Mississippi
- Gautier, Mississippi
- Long Beach, Mississippi
- Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Jackson, Mississippi
- Gulfport, Mississippi
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal to use throughout Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is officially legalized in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly recommended to perform your own individual research into the regulations and laws within the state you live in.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Mississippi
With such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Mississippi or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.