Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil near Maine? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We sell a premium selection of superior quality, full spectrum CBD products and provide free USPS shipping on each order throughout Maine!
Free USPS shipping isn’t the only special fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD products in Maine, use coupon code SAVELOCAL to instantly save 15% off your full order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Harvested by Hand from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- All Products are Produced Naturally & Organically
- fabuleaf CBD Products Contain less than 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability & 3rd-Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- Our Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
CBD Regulations in Maine: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal to use in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legalized in the US under the Farm Bill, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to perform your own research into the laws and regulations in your state.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Maine
With such a vast number different options, it can become difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Maine or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.