Shopping for top-quality CBD oil products near Louisiana? We’ve got you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of superior quality, hemp-derived CBD products and include lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Louisiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD products in Louisiana, use coupon code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from an independent Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural and Organic Production Practices
- Our CBD Products Contain > 0.3% THC
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see COAs)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- fabuleaf Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Enjoy Free USPS Delivery to These Louisiana Cities
- Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Houma, Louisiana
- Marrero, Louisiana
- Opelousas, Louisiana
- Bayou Cane, Louisiana
- Kenner, Louisiana
- Natchitoches, Louisiana
- Alexandria, Louisiana
- Terrytown, Louisiana
- Lafayette, Louisiana
- New Iberia, Louisiana
- Monroe, Louisiana
- Shenandoah, Louisiana
- Gretna, Louisiana
- Harvey, Louisiana
- Slidell, Louisiana
- Hammond, Louisiana
- Zachary, Louisiana
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Metairie, Louisiana
- Ruston, Louisiana
- Sulphur, Louisiana
- Laplace, Louisiana
- Prairieville, Louisiana
- Chalmette, Louisiana
- Bossier City, Louisiana
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Central, Louisiana
- Shreveport, Louisiana
- Estelle, Louisiana
CBD Regulations in Louisiana: Is CBD Oil Legal in Louisiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is officially legal in the United States under the Farm Bill, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within the state you reside in.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Louisiana
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Louisiana.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.