Looking for high-quality CBD Oil near Kentucky? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We are proud to offer a great variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on each order throughout Kentucky!
You can stop googling CBD near me and get high-quality CBD tinctures, creams, and softgel capsules shipped right to your home!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD products in Kentucky, use coupon code LOCAL15 to instantly receive 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Harvested by Hand from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoid and Terpenes
- Natural and Organic Production Practices
- All CBD Contain below 0.3% THC
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- Our CBD Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
We Provide Fast, Free Shipping to These Kentucky Cities
- Berea, Kentucky
- Fern Creek, Kentucky
- Shelbyville, Kentucky
- Highview, Kentucky
- Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Georgetown, Kentucky
- Shively, Kentucky
- Burlington, Kentucky
- Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Paducah, Kentucky
- Valley Station, Kentucky
- Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Newburg, Kentucky
- Ashland, Kentucky
- Okolona, Kentucky
- Radcliff, Kentucky
- Saint Matthews, Kentucky
- Erlanger, Kentucky
- Danville, Kentucky
- Winchester, Kentucky
- Richmond, Kentucky
- Elizabethtown, Kentucky
- Owensboro, Kentucky
- Independence, Kentucky
- Covington, Kentucky
- Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Florence, Kentucky
- Madisonville, Kentucky
- Henderson, Kentucky
- Frankfort, Kentucky
- Newport, Kentucky
- Meads, Kentucky
- Jeffersontown, Kentucky
- Lexington Fayette, Kentucky
- Murray, Kentucky
- Pleasure Ridge Park, Kentucky
- Lexington, Kentucky
- Louisville, Kentucky
Kentucky CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States under the Farm Bill, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary in different states and regions.
That said, you are strongly advised to perform your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within the region you reside in.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Kentucky
With so many different companies, it can become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you need to think about when buying CBD in Kentucky or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.