Shopping for premium-grade CBD Oil in Hawaii? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free USPS shipping on each order throughout Hawaii!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Hawaii, use coupon code LOCAL15 to receive 15% off your entire cart!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Harvested by Hand from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid and Terpenes
- All Products are Produced Naturally & Organically
- fabuleaf CBD Products Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability & 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Extracted Using CO2 Extraction Methods
- fabuleaf CBD are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
We Provide Free USPS Delivery to These Cities
- Kahului, Hawaii
- Schofield Barracks, Hawaii
- Ewa Gentry, Hawaii
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Makakilo, Hawaii
- Mililani Town, Hawaii
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Ewa Beach, Hawaii
- Kihei, Hawaii
- Kaneohe, Hawaii
- Wailuku, Hawaii
- Mililani Mauka, Hawaii
- Pearl City, Hawaii
- Kapolei, Hawaii
- East Honolulu, Hawaii
- Waipahu, Hawaii
- Kailua, Hawaii
- Wahiawa, Hawaii
Hawaii CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Hawaii?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is officially legalized in the United States under the 2018 Farm Bill, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary in different states and regions.
That said, you are strongly recommended to perform your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Hawaii
Because there are so many various brands, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here are five things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one should consider when buying CBD in Hawaii or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.