Looking for premium-grade CBD in Arkansas? fabuleaf CBD has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and include free USPS shipping on each order throughout Arkansas!
Free USPS shipping isn’t the only incentive fabuleaf offers… If you’re shopping for CBD in Arkansas, use coupon code CBDNEARME15 to instantly save 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from an independent Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoid and Terpenes
- Natural and Organic Production Practices
- fabuleaf CBD Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability and 3rd Party Testing (see COAs)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- All Products are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Enjoy Free USPS Delivery to These Arkansas Cities
- Searcy, Arkansas
- Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Texarkana, Arkansas
- West Memphis, Arkansas
- Springdale, Arkansas
- Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- Russellville, Arkansas
- North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Little Rock, Arkansas
- Sherwood, Arkansas
- Rogers, Arkansas
- Van Buren, Arkansas
- Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Jacksonville, Arkansas
- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Benton, Arkansas
- Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Paragould, Arkansas
- Maumelle, Arkansas
- Conway, Arkansas
- Jonesboro, Arkansas
- El Dorado, Arkansas
- Bentonville, Arkansas
- Bryant, Arkansas
- Cabot, Arkansas
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal throughout Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US under the 2018 Farm Bill, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Arkansas
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Arkansas or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.