Looking for premium CBD oil products near Alaska? We’ve got you covered!
At fabuleaf, We are proud to offer a great variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and include lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Alaska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer… If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Alaska, use code FINDCBD15 to receive 15% off your entire order!
Shop High-Quality, Full Spectrum CBD
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from an independent Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Our Products Contain below 0.3% THC and are non-intoxicating
- Full Traceability and 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Produced by CO2 Extraction Methods
- All CBD are Non-GMO, Pesticide-Free and Herbicide Free
Alaska CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Alaska?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal throughout Alaska.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States under the Farm Bill, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly recommended to perform your own individual research into the regulations and laws within the region you live in.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Alaska
Because there are such a vast amount various products, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Alaska or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.