Harness the Entourage Effect with Full Spectrum CBD
Imagine an orchestra’s musical instruments such as the saxophone or drums, they sound great on their own, however, when the saxophone and drums along with other musical instruments in the orchestra play together, it produces a cohesive sound that is more harmonious than any instrument by itself. In short, the Entourage Effect is the Perfect Team!
The fabuleaf™ Difference
All have 3rd party lab testing results showing exactly what’s in the container so you can feel comfortable and confident knowing exactly what you are getting.
Terpenes & The Entourage Effect
- The terpene, Linalool which is found in lavender is believed to promote calmness and reaction effects.
- Limonene found in orange rind and juniper is believed to provide stress and anxiety relief.
- The combination of the terpenes Linalool and Limonene combined with the cannabinoid Cannabidiol is being examined as an anti-acne treatment.
- Myrcene is a fairly known terpene found in mangos and lemongrass and it is believed that this terpene promotes calming effects.
- Terpinolene found in lilacs and nutmeg is believed to have uplifting effects.
- Pinene is a terpene found in pine needles, basil and rosemary and it may be useful for inflammation or anxiety.
Clinical Research Studies
The research found that test subjects who were administered with Full Spectrum CBD were provided with higher levels of relief compared to subjects administered with CBD Isolate. In addition, the study results showed that Full Spectrum CBD provided enhanced effects with higher dosages, while the effects of CBD Isolate maintained consistent with increased dosages.
Dr Russo details how cannabis compounds influence each other’s mechanisms, and he’s not just talking about the relatively well known CBD-THC tag team, even small amounts of terpenes and other cannabinoids can make a big difference versus a CBD isolate.
These examples only scratch the surface of all the possible beneficial synergies Cannabinoids and Terpenes can offer.