Tasty and tempting, pizza is, without a doubt, one of the favorites foods of countless people. The soft flattened base, topped with tomato sauce, your favorite veggies, and loads of cheeses – is your mouth watering already?
If you want to have a relaxing weekend after a tough week, a few drops of CBD oil will make it all the more wholesome. Try this simple CBD pizza recipe.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serving: 3 to 4
- Active dry yeast – 2 ¼ tsp
- Brown sugar – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Warm water – ½ cup
- All-purpose flour – 3 2/3 cups
- fabuleaf full-spectrum CBD oil – 10mg (1 full dropper from a 300mg bottle)
- Tomatoes – 5 (or your preference)
- Rosemary and oregano – to taste
- Pepper and salt – to taste
- Warm water – ½ cup (or more if needed)
- Feta or mozzarella cheese – one packet
- Pepperoni slices or any other topping like steak, salami, or sausage
- Start by adding warm water in a mixing bowl. Toss in yeast and sugar, and let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes.
- Add CBD oil in the mixture and stir to mix it thoroughly
- Add in 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour and whisk properly
- Take out the dough on a clean surface and start kneading it. Sprinkle the remaining flour on the surface to ensure it doesn’t stick.
- Keep kneading it until it doesn’t feel sticky and has formed a dough shape
- Place the dough back in the bowl and cover it with a cloth. Leave it for 45 minutes to 60 minutes to let the dough rise.
- Once done, take it out, punch it, and make a tight ball. After a minute, roll it out to create a base for the pizza.
- Place the chopped tomatoes in the frying pan.
- Add in rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper. Then, pour a half cup of warm water in it.
- Mix it and let it simmer for about 12 to 15 minutes. Make sure the heat is set to medium.
- If the sauce is too thick, add more water.
- Let the sauce boil for a few minutes and set it aside.
- Set the oven to preheat at 400°F while you assemble the pizza.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza base.
- Add the pepperoni slices, bell pepper, and any other toppings you prefer.
- Cover it with cheese.
- Carefully place the pizza on a baking pan and put it in the oven.
- Let it cook until the cheese turns golden, and the crust turns brown. It should take about 10 to 20 minutes.
- Take it out and serve!
Your friends will gobble down this delicious in no time, so make sure that you make plenty!