Gummy Bears brings back childhood memories, but who says you can’t enjoy it even now? While there are plenty of gummy edibles out there, Gummy Bears are certainly the most iconic ones. You might have bought them from stores for years. However, the good news is that making these chewy sweets is super easy.
The best part? You can infuse it with CBD oil to enjoy these edibles even more. Let’s get started!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Serving: 4 to 5
- Pureed fruit – 2/3 cup (berries are recommended)
- Water – 1/3 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Gelatin – 3 tbsp
- fabuleaf 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil – 1 full dropper (approx. 10mg)
- Food processor
- Measuring cup
- Silicone Gummy Bear molds
- Condiment bottle
- Start by blending the berries of your choice until they form a smooth paste.
- Take a big saucepan and place it on medium-low heat. Add in the honey, lemon juice, water, and pureed berries.
- Thoroughly mix.
- Whisk in gelatin slowly into the mixture.
- Add in the CBD oil and stir.
- Keep on whisking the mixture until it becomes smooth, and everything is properly blended.
- Take the saucepan off the heat.
- Pour the mixture into a condiment bottle. Be very careful in this step.
- Using the condiment bottle, start filling in the silicone mold with the mixture.
- Place the mold in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or in the freezer for five minutes to cool.
- Once the gummies are set, take them out of the mold.
Make sure to store the CBD Gummy Bears in a dry and cool space. When stored right, you can enjoy them for about ten days.