Are you thinking about throwing a dinner party or a fun hang? Want to have something refreshing to drink while you lie by the pool during the summer days? Nothing beats watermelon when it comes to making refreshing drinks. But add in a pop of CBD oil, and you get a soothing and relaxing drink, which is also full of nutrition!
Here is a simple CBD infused watermelon drink recipe that you can quickly make any time:
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Serving: 3 to 4
- Watermelon flesh – 7 cups (in chunks, with seeds removed)
- Cucumber – ¼ (peeled and in chunks)
- Fresh lemon juice – 1 cup
- Mint leaves – ¼ cup
- Agave syrup – 2 tbsp
- fabuleaf 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil – ½ dropper per serving (approx. 5mg)
- Lemon slices
- Mint leaves
- Toss in the watermelon and cucumber chunks in a blender.
- Add in mint, lemon juice, and agave.
- Blend until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Use a pitcher to strain the mixture to remove the leaves and the pulp.
- Pour in the CBD oil and stir.
- Distribute the beverage into glasses and add ice.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a lemon slice.
- Enjoy the chilling drink!
This CBD watermelon drink is certainly a great way to sit back and enjoy a relaxing evening!