Healthline only considered products that are…
- Made by a company that provides proof of third-party testing
- Made with U.S. grown hemp
- Contains no more than 0.3 % THC, according to the certificate of analysis (COA)
- Passes tests for pesticides, heav metals, and molds, according to the COA
Healthline also considered
- Certifications and manufacturing processes
- Whether the ingredients are certified organic
- Indicators of user trust and brand reputation such as:
- Customer reviews
- Whether the company has been subject to an FDA warning letter
- Whether the company makes any unsupported health claims
Healthline goes on to highlight, how fabuleaf ONLY uses the flower of the hemp, rather than the seeds, stalks, stems, and leaves. Only using the flower produces a higher potency.
fabuleaf’s 300mg Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD Oil Softgels are a great product to start your CBD regimen. You get 10mg of Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD Oil in each Softgel. Suggested use of this product is to take 1 Softgel daily with water.