Coffee and CBD might seem like an odd combo; however, this power duo is quickly gaining popularity amongst millennials and baby boomers alike.
If you’re looking to infuse the balancing effects of Cannabidiol (CBD) with the energizing effects of coffee, then you’ll love this DIY CBD Coffee recipe!
Prep Time: 8 mins
Total Time: 9 mins
Cook Time: 1 min
DIY CBD Coffee Ingredients
- Coffee – 8 oz
- Coconut oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- fabuleaf full-spectrum CBD oil – 5mg (½ dropper from a 300mg CBD bottle)
- Cinnamon or cardamon – for garnishing (optional)
Make Your Own CBD Coffee Directions
- Begin by brewing your coffee like you usually do
- Place the coffee in a blender
- Add in the CBD oil, coconut oil, and butter. If you want, you can add in cardamom, cinnamon, or some other sweetener too
- Blend the mixture for 20 to 30 seconds
- If you prefer, sprinkle some cinnamon on top
- Pour in a cup
You and your partner are bound to enjoy this CBD coffee recipe!