When the holidays are approaching, you can’t wait to get started on your dinner menu to celebrate Christmas. Show off your culinary skills by creating amazing dishes with these CBD infused Christmas dinner recipes – from appetizer to dessert. There is even a vegan option for your vegetarian friends!
Let’s get started with the CBD Christmas dinner recipes:
Appetizer: Butternut Squash Soup
Begin the celebration by warming up your bellies with this cozy classic soup, but with a CBD twist!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Serving: 3 to 4
- Butternut squash – 1 (peeled and seeded)
- Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil – 1 tsp
- White onion – 1 (diced)
- Red pepper – 1 (diced)
- Chicken stock – 5 cups
- Nutmeg – a pinch
- Pepper and salt – to taste
- fabuleaf 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil – 1 full dropper (approx 10mg)
- Start by cutting the squash into 1-inch chunks and set it aside.
- Take a large pot and pour in the oil. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Toss in the pepper and onion, along with a pinch of salt.
- Let it cook for about eight minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Pour in the chicken stock and the squash. Let it simmer and then cook until the squash becomes tender. It will take about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Take a slotted spoon and remove all the squash chunks. Put them in a blender and process until they form a paste. Add this puree in the pot.
- Add in the pepper, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add the CBD oil and stir for three to four minutes to ensure it is evenly distributed.
- Take it out in soup bowls, garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
You can also serve it with Greek yogurt and bread.
Side Dish: Double Baked Potatoes
Of course, a Christmas dinner must have a potato side dish. Add a hint of CBD into the good old baked potatoes, and your guests will surely want seconds!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 1 hour and 45 mins
Cook Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Russet potatoes – 8
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper – to taste
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp
- Cheddar cheese – 2 cups (plus extra for topping)
- Parmesan cheese – ¼ cup
- Sour cream – 1 ½ cups
- Whole milk – ¼ cup
- Butter – 4 tbsp
- fabuleaf 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil – ½ dropper (approx. 5mg) per potato
- Green onions or chives – 2 tbsp (optional)
- Thoroughly wash and dry the potatoes, and use a fork to poke them all over. Rub each potato with olive oil, pepper, and salt
- Bake them at 375°F for an hour. Take them out and let them cool until they can be handled easily.
- Cut the potatoes in the middle and scoop out the insides so that some layer is left to hold the potato up.
- Place the insides of the potatoes in a bowl and use a fork to remove any lumps.
- Rub some more olive oil on the potato skin and add in parmesan cheese, then set aside.
- In the potato mixture, add sour cream, milk, butter, garlic, and cheddar cheese. Stir it.
- Add salt and pepper, CBD oil, and chives in it and mix well.
- Now, spoon this mixture in each potato skin. Fill them right to the top.
- Sprinkle with more cheese.
- Put the potatoes back in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 400°F.
- Top with chives and sour cream.
Serve and enjoy!
Main Course: Roasted Turkey
Nothing like a crisp roasted turkey infused with CBD oil to make the Christmas dinner more special!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 2 hours and 45 mins
Cook Time: 2 hours and 30 mins
- Butter – ¼ pound
- Lemon – 1 (juiced)
- fabuleaf 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil – 2 full droppers (approx 20mg)
- Fresh thyme leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Turkey – 1
- Kosher salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper – to taste
- Spanish onion – 1 (quartered)
- Whole lemon – 1 (halved)
- Garlic head – 1 (halved)
- Thyme bunch – 1
- Set the oven to preheat at 350°F.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and add in CBD oil.
- Toss in the lemon juice and some lemon zest. Add thyme leaves and stir, then set aside.
- Remove the giblets out of your turkey and wash the turkey thoroughly inside and out. Remove the leftover pinfeathers and excess fat and pat dry.
- Put the turkey on a roasting pan and add pepper and salt inside.
- Stuff the cavity with garlic, onion, lemon, and thyme bunch.
- Use the butter mixture to brush the turkey on the outside. Sprinkle pepper and salt on top.
- Next, use a string to tie up the legs.
- Place the turkey in the oven and let it cook for two and a half hours or until its juices run clear when you cut.
- Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
Carve and serve!
Dessert: Strawberry Trifle Cups
Get all mellow by snuggling up on the couch for some Christmas TV after a good dinner with these delicious CBD infused strawberry trifle cups.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- Sponge cake – 1 (cut in small circles to fit the cup/jar)
- Whipped cream – 500 ml
- Sweet sherry – 3 tbsp
- Custard – 500 ml
- Frozen or fresh strawberries – 2 cups
- fabuleaf 300mg full-spectrum CBD oil – ½ dropper (approx. 5mg) per serving
- Coat the cut sponge cake pieces with sweet sherry and let it soak for five minutes
- Mix the CBD oil with the canned custard
- Start assembling the cups
- Add custard at the bottom, line halved strawberries, along with the glass, and add in whipped cream at the center
- Add some more custard, and cover with the sponge cake
- Put some more whipped cream and top with strawberries
- Refrigerate for a few hours and serve after dinner
You can make layers as you want and also add in more fruits or chopped nuts!