This frittata is a perfect addition for brunch, breakfast, and even as a side dish for dinner! Asparagus and goat cheese make a wonderful combo that is sure to leave you wanting more. Not to mention a dash of CBD oil to make it more exciting.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Serving: 4 to 6
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- fabuleaf full-spectrum CBD oil – 10mg/1 full dropper from a 300mg bottle
- Asparagus – 1/3 pound (cut in pieces)
- Cooked bacon – 4 strips (1” inch pieces)
- Scallions – 3 (chopped)
- Eggs – 8 (beaten lightly)
- Milk – 2 tbsp
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Goat cheese – 4 ounce (crumbled)
- Start by setting the oven to preheat at 340°F.
- Heat the olive oil in an ovenproof pan. Pour in CBD oil.
- Once the oil is warm, add the asparagus and sauté for three to four minutes on medium heat.
- Toss in the scallions and cooked bacon. Sauté for a minute or two.
- Take a bowl and mix pepper, salt, milk, and eggs thoroughly.
- Add the egg mixture in the pan. Tilt the pan in a way so that all the veggies are covered with the egg mixture.
- Toss in the goat cheese on the top.
- Once the edges are set, put the pan inside the oven.
- Bake for seven to ten minutes or until you can’t see any cooked egg.
- You can also place the pan under the broiler for a minute if you prefer a browned top.
- Take it out of the oven and let it sit for a few minutes.