Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Zion? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Zion, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Zion, IL
Because there are such a vast number various products to choose from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five important things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Zion.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.