Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Yucca Valley, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Yucca Valley and other cities like yuba-city, cerritos, and highland
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Yucca Valley, CA
Because there are such a vast amount different companies, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Yucca Valley.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.