Looking for high-quality CBD Oil in Yuba City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Yuba City, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Yuba City, CA
With so many different brands to select from, it can be difficult to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality products available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Yuba City or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.