Shopping for premium CBD in Ypsilanti? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Ypsilanti, Michigan, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Michigan?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Ypsilanti, MI
Because there are such a vast number different options to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Ypsilanti or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.