Shopping for high-quality CBD in Youngstown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Youngstown, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Youngstown, OH
With so many different brands to choose from, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Youngstown.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.