Shopping for premium-quality CBD in York? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in York, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Pennsylvania: Is CBD Oil Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in York, PA
With so many various options to select from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you should evaluate when buying CBD in York.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.