Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Yonkers? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Yonkers, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Yonkers and other cities such as staten-island, jackson-heights, and blooming-grove
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Yonkers, NY
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can become challenging to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are 5 things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one need to think about when buying CBD in Yonkers.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.