Shopping for premium CBD products in Xenia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Xenia, Ohio, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Xenia, OH
With so many different options, it can become quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for you, here’s several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Xenia or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.