Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Xenia, Ohio, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Xenia and nearby cities including south-euclid, union, and oxford
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Xenia, OH
Because there are such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can be difficult to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Xenia.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.