Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Wooster? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wooster, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Wooster and nearby cities including washington, tallmadge, and forest-park
Ohio CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Wooster, OH
With such a vast amount various brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Wooster or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.