Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Woodstock? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Woodstock, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Woodstock and nearby cities like new-trier, campton, and franklin-park
Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Woodstock, IL
With so many different brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one must think about when buying CBD in Woodstock.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.