Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Woodridge? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Woodridge, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Woodridge, IL
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Woodridge or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.