Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Woodland Hills? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Woodland Hills, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Woodland Hills, CA
Because there are so many various brands, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Woodland Hills.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.