Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Woodland Hills? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Woodland Hills, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Woodland Hills and neighboring cities including north-fair-oaks, westmont, and corona
CBD Regulations in California: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Woodland Hills, CA
With so many different brands, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should think about when buying CBD in Woodland Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.