Shopping for premium CBD products in Woodland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Woodland, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Woodland, CA
With such a vast number various options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Woodland or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.