Shopping for high-quality CBD in Woodcrest? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Woodcrest, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Woodcrest, CA
With so many different brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one need to consider when purchasing CBD in Woodcrest or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.