Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Woodburn, Oregon, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Woodburn and nearby cities like bend, sherwood, and west-linn
Oregon CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Woodburn, OR
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Woodburn or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.