Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Woodbridge? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Woodbridge, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Woodbridge and neighboring cities such as hillsborough, old-bridge, and mahwah
CBD Regulations in New Jersey: Is Hemp CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Woodbridge, NJ
With such a vast number various products, it can often be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must think about when buying CBD in Woodbridge or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.