Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Woodbridge? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Woodbridge, New Jersey, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Woodbridge, NJ
With so many different brands to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you need to think about when buying CBD in Woodbridge or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.