Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Wolf Trap? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Wolf Trap, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Wolf Trap and nearby cities like chantilly, chesapeake, and arlington
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Wolf Trap, VA
With so many different brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Wolf Trap or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.