Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Woburn? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Woburn, Massachusetts, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Woburn, MA
With so many various options, it can be difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s five important things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Woburn.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.