Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Winter Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Winter Park, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Winter Park, FL
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Winter Park or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.