Looking for high-grade CBD Oil in Winter Haven? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Winter Haven, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Winter Haven and other cities such as keystone, pensacola, and jacksonville-beach
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Winter Haven, FL
With such a vast amount various options to select from, it can often become quite challenging to pick the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important points that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Winter Haven.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.