Looking for premium-grade CBD in Winston Salem? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Winston Salem, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Winston Salem, NC
With such a vast amount various options, it can become quite difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Winston Salem or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.