Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Windsor? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Windsor, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Windsor, CT
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can be challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Windsor or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.