Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Windsor? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Windsor, Colorado, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Colorado CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Windsor, CO
With such a vast number various options, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Windsor or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.