Shopping for premium CBD in Windsor? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Windsor, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Windsor, CA
With so many different companies, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s five important things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Windsor.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.