Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Wilmington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Wilmington, North Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Wilmington and neighboring cities like mooresville, havelock, and rocky-mount
North Carolina CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Wilmington, NC
With so many various options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Wilmington.
- Made in the United States: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.